VERTICAL LIFT DOORS
Vertical Lift doors are ideal for heavy-duty applications beyond the limits of standard commercial doors. These doors may be used in tail door applications, especially when sliding door upper guides are required to travel with the tail door. Vertical Lift doors may be designed for extreme wind loading conditions in hurricane prone regions. Vertical Lift doors are available in single and multi-panel configurations.
IDC VERTICAL LIFT DOORS FEATURE:
- Custom design by a team of Professional Engineers with decades of hangar door experience
- Structural steel framed door panels designed to withstand the highest wind load criteria
- Custom designed hardware manufactured in-house utilizing the latest CNC machinery
- Custom built rugged motor operator systems, designed for years of dependable service
- State of the art electrical control systems that are designed, built and tested in-house
- Advanced weather sealing system designed to maximize building energy efficiency and provide protection from all types of weather
- Rapid opening and closing to maximize building energy efficiency.
- No thermal or sound transmission insulation limitations.
- Customized design to accommodate personnel doors, ventilation louvers, windows, etc.
- Installation by full time, experienced IDC Superintendents and crews