TIP-UP CANOPY DOORS
Tip-Up Canopy doors are often selected when space for door pockets is unavailable. In addition to the main hangar, this type of door may also be used for special applications, such as an Aircraft Tail Door or Special Vehicle Service Door.
IDC TIP-UP CANOPY DOORS FEATURE:
- Custom design by a team of Professional Engineers with decades of hangar door experience
- Structural steel framed door panels designed to withstand the highest wind load criteria
- Custom designed hardware manufactured in-house utilizing the latest CNC machinery
- Custom built rugged motor operator systems, designed for years of dependable service
- State of the art electrical control systems that are designed, built and tested in-house
- Advanced weather sealing system designed to maximize building energy efficiency andprovide protection from all types of weather
- Rapid opening and closing to maximize building energy efficiency.
- No thermal or sound transmission insulation limitations.
- Customized design to accommodate personnel doors, ventilation louvers, windows, etc.
- Installation by full time, experienced IDC Superintendents and crews